Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Friday.

Every Friday night, me and my neighbor hang out outside with our kids and husbands, so the kids can burn off energy and we can all get some fresh air. It's cute. I need adult interaction at the end of the week, because being stuck in the house 7 days a week is NOT fun. It was fun, when my girls were babies, but as soon as they hit the running/temper-tantrum-throwing/pick-everything-off-the-carpet-and-eat-it stage, I give up.


So we went out, as usual, but this time I took pics. I almost never bring my pro camera out with me, for fear that it gets broken (eek!) but I need to document my girls' lives before they are teenagers and never home :(






That's all for now!

1 comment:

  1. Your daughter is gorgeous! Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my site!

    ReplyDelete